Electronic Test Operator
Gloucester, South West. - £17550 - £18525 per annum + Additional Hours + Pension - Permanent
Do you have electronic hardware testing experience and are looking for an opportunity within a growing company? We at Stantek can offer you ongoing training as well as the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
We are a sub-contracting company that provide manufacturing services to the electronic industry and due to continuous growth, we are recruiting for a hardware tester within our manufacturing plant.
This position would suit an individual with electronics or quality inspection experience and keen to develop within the company and gain experience.
- Testing and troubleshooting a wide range of hardware products.
Reporting non-conformities into quality database.
- 1st Off approval and verification.
- Performing visual inspections using an AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) machine
- Monday to Thursday 7:00am – 3:30pm, Friday 7:00am – 12:30pm.
– Previous experience in electronic hardware testing.
– Able to solder to a good standard.
– Some electronic manufacturing experience.
– Some SMT and conventional components knowledge.
– Good attention to detail.
– A qualification in electronics is desirable but not essential.
– The ability to interpret engineering drawings.
– Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office.
– Reliable and able to work in a fast-paced department.
– A team player who is flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the department.
If you meet the above criteria or would like to find out more then please don’t hesitate to Contact Us